All insurance companies will be billed immediately for services provided. However, patients are responsible for making any payments for services not covered under their insurance contracts, as well as paying copays, coinsurances, and deductibles at, or before the time that the service is rendered. If an account has been turned over to a collection agency, Women ‘s OB-GYN will no longer be able to grant medical services.
If a patient does not have insurance, or a service is not covered by insurance, a deposit must be paid before the service can be rendered. Concerning obstetrical services, a $350 deposit must be collected before the first appointment, and the remaining balance must be paid before delivery. The billing department at Women’s OB-GYN will help determine a payment plan for the remaining balance.
Most insurance companies do not cover sterilization procedures. If a patient does not have insurance, or this procedure is not covered, the entire payment must be made before the surgery can be booked.
Since lab work is done outside of the office, any lab tests ordered by Women’s OB-GYN will be billed by the laboratory that performed the tests. Any questions concerning these bills should be directed to the laboratory.
Women’s OB-GYN accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and debit cards. Any overpayments made by patients or insurance companies will be refunded promptly. Contact the billing department, at (989) 792-7020, regarding any questions.
- Dial extension 125 for Blue Care Network/Medicare
- Dial extension 127 for Medicaid/Tricare
- Dial extension 126 for Health Plus/Commercial and Pricing Networks
- Dial extension 124 for Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dial extension 128 for Pre-certifications/Authorizations
- Dial extension 125 for Collection Accounts
Women’s OB-GYN participates with the following insurance companies and Medicaid plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Care Network (BCN)
- United Healthcare (Commercial)
- Medicare advantage Plans
- Straight Medicaid
- HealthPlus Partners Medicaid
- CareSource Medicaid
- McLaren Medicaid
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
Women’s OB-GYN participates with the following PRICING NETWORKS for commercial insurances
- PHCS (Private HealthCare systems)
- PPOM (Preferred Providers of Midwest) Now called COFINITY
- HCAP (Health Alliance Plan)